The video game "Remember Me", released in 2013, is about a dark future Utopia in which memories can be exchanged and deleted at will by technical means.
Unfortunately, in reality there is a disease with very similar symptoms: Alzheimer's Disease.
The illness is incurable and ends with the death of the person affected.
The goal of this campaign is to raise money to support research for a cure. Parallel to this page exists a Youtube series (http://youtu.be/JFQv7v3T5WQ), which should draw attention to this topic.
If you or someone in your circle of friends is affected by Alzheimer's disease or if you want to help, you can donate to the account below.
90% of this money goes to the Alzheimer's Disease International Organization, while the remaining 10% cover the production costs of this campaign.
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): DE23 5001 0517 5562 2811 60
Many thanks for your help.
The Team of CashForMemory.org
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved